Databases supported :
- SQL Server 2000 -2005-2008-2010-2012 + Azure!
- Access 97-2012 (mdb/accdb)
- Excel 97-2012 (xls/xlsx)
- SQLite v2.x – 3.x
- MySQL v3.23 – v5.7.4
- CSharp Code Generation + Controls Generation
- PHP / MySQL / Bootstrap / Login + Portal pages
- Azure template code generation through bootstrap
- MySQL Tunnel aka connect from your desktop to secure http localhost that accepts only local connections!!
- Moving records from a dbase type to another type ex. access or xls to mysql or sql server!!
Platform : C# 2010
Operating System : Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / win7 (32bit)
Requirements : v4.0 .NET framework
Filesize : 3mb
+SQLServer Tunnel support
*tunnels working with BZIP/GZIP
V2.3.9 (after 3years from last release)
-no code changes, released at GitHub under MIT license – https://github.com/pipiscrew/DBManager
*mysql – create table proper
*mysql – enable utf8 via connection string
+mysql tunnel – pdo support (also something wrong with json_decode on some servers?)
v2.3.6 *silent update*
*mysql port on connection string
*CRUD > wenzhixin – bootstrap-table v1.3 supported
+CRUD > wenzhixin – bootstrap-table v1.2.3 supported
On x64 machine if you like to open an access/excel files, you must have installed :
possible errors you receiving when the dependencies are not installed :
The program can’t start because VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing from your computer.
The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer.
example of excel query
select * from [sheet1$] where column_name = '1729'
if you getting :
TOO MANY FIELDS DEFINED
happens when sheet has more than 255 columns, restrict it with :
// apply range to the query, the following selects the 1column to 76column for 1200rows, ofc u can remove 1200 string sql = "select * from [Sheet1$A1:BP1200]"; //or set 255cols by default string sql = "select * from [A1:IU]";