Extends system menu of all windows in the system. It appends next custom items to menu:
- Information. Shows a dialog with information of the current window and process: the window handle, the window caption, the window style, the window class, the process name, the process id, the path to the process.
- Always On Top. Allows the current window to stay on top of all other windows.
- Save Window Screenshot. Allows to save the current window screenshot on a disk.
- Copy Text To Clipboard. Allows to copy all window texts (including console, ms office products, etc.) to clipboard.
- Resize. Allows to change the size of the current window.
- Alignment. Allows the current window to be aligned with any of the 9 positions on the desktop.
- Transparency. Allows to change the transparency of the current window.
- Priority. Allows to change the current window’s program priority.
- System Tray. Allows to minimize the current window to the system tray.